The West Somerset Railway’s Spring Steam Gala 2018 returned to it’s rightful place in March and featured a number of return visitors to the line once again.
A predominantly Western Region themed gala also had an impressive World War 2 troop train recreation, which had not been seen on the line for years.
• USA S160 No. 6046
• GWR 14XX Class 0-4-2, No. 1450
• GWR 5700 Pannier Tank 0-6-0, No. 7714
• BR (W) Large Pannier Tank 0-6-0, No.9466
• BR (W) Manor Class 4-6-0, No. 7822 ‘Foxcote Manor’
• GWR Modified Hall Class 4-6-0, No. 6960 ‘Raveningham Hall’
• BR (W) Modified Hall Class 4-6-0, No. 6990 ‘Witherslack Hall’
The programme contains coverage from the gala weekend, and brings together beautiful scenery, outstanding soundtracks, and a mixture of weather conditions.
Commentary and on-screen titles and locations are featured in this video.
Produced by - OVP Steam
Running time - 60 minutes
Blu-ray or DVD
Released - April 2018