Having finished Volume 1 in 2011, we rejoin the ‘Nunney’ from 2013 in its final two years of operation before her untimely withdrawal for another major overhaul. We recorded many highlights and memorable moments from one of our favourite locomotives to have ever run on the Mainline.
• June 25th - Loaded Test Run: (2 Locations)
• August 4th - Torbay Express: (10 locations including Bristol, Whiteball, Goodrington Bank)
• August 11th - Weymouth Seaside Express: (11 locations including Evershot & Upwey Banks)
• October 3rd - 6th West Somerset Railway Autumn Gala - Cambrian Railways (running as 5026 Criccieth Castle) various lineside action where the locomotive was in action during a memorable weekend.
• April 27th - Great Britain Railtour (doubleheading with 34046 Braunton): (7 locations including the Falmouth Branch Line)
• May 9th - Z48: (15 locations including over the Devon Banks). This sequence also includes highlights from on the footplate, Driver’s Eye View & passing 5043 ‘Earl of Mount Edgcumbe’ at Plymouth Laira Junction.
• May 31st - 80th Birthday Special: (10 locations including Fishguard Bank & Cockett Bank)
• July 20th - (4 locations including Starcross)
• August 3rd - (8 locations including Bristol Temple Meads, Dawlish Sea Wall)
• September 21st - Final Torbay Express of the season
• September 5th & 8th - Atlantic Coast Express (doubleheading with 34046 Braunton): 2 locations over the Devon Banks
• September 16th - Cathedrals Express, (5 locations, including cab-ride on the climb to Whiteball Tunnel).
• February 17th - Welsh Marches Light Engine Move: On-Train views plus lineside action from Abergavenny & Craven Arms on the locomotive’s final run to Crewe for its major overhaul.
Produced by - OVP Steam
Duration - 120 minutes
DVD and Blu-ray
Released - September 2021