4 DISC SET
Steaming Around Britain's Railways 2017 DVD features a whopping four discs of top quality action from around the UK. Witness a varied collection of steam engines working at both preserved railways and on the mainline.
Sit back and enjoy all the highlights from throughout 2017, from the little tank engines to the large Pacifics slogging their hearts out as they haul a whole collection of different trains at different locations around the UK.
Whether you're a mainline, preserved or narrow gauge enthusiast this 4 disc DVD has something for everyone. With footage featured from the Scottish Highlands through to the Snowdonian National Park, what more would you need to recall 2017?
A wide collection of railways are included from around the UK, some of which include:
• North Norfolk Railway
• Great Central Railway
• North Yorkshire Moors Railway
• Foxfield Railway
• Llangollen Railway
• Severn Valley Railway
• Midland Railway
• Ecclesbourne Valley Railway
• Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railway
• East Lancashire Railway
• Tanfield Railway
• Keighley & Worth Valley Railway
• Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway
• Plus others too...
A collection of photo charters are featured during the DVD including the North Yorkshire Moors Railway, Foxfield Railway, Tanfield Railway, Churnet Valley Railway plus others too.
Along with this varied collection of preserved railways, a selection of mainline charters are included from around the UK. Some of the charters featured include 'The Waverley', 'The Dalesman', 'The Fellsman', 'The Jacobite', 'The Tin Bath', 'The Hadrian', 'The Cumbrian Mountain Express', 'The Scarborough Spa Express', 'The Cathedrals Express' plus others too.
• April 2017 saw the world's most famous steam engine 'Flying Scotsman' visit the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway for a week long visit. Footage is included of 'Flying Scotsman' throughout 2017 at various locations around the UK.
• Various events are included from the North Yorkshire Moors Railway including the visit of 'Royal Scot' and their Great Western themed Autumn Gala.
• Many mainline charters are included from a selection of different locations around the UK including Miles Platting, Shap, the Settle & Carlisle Railway, The West Highland Extension plus many others too. Many mainline engines are featured including: 45690 'Leander', 45699 'Galatea', 46233 'Duchess Of Sutherland', 44871, 45407, 46115 'Scots Guardsman', 60163 'Tornado', 60103 'Flying Scotsman', 48151 plus many others too.
• Several photo charters are featured from several railways including the Churnet Valley Railway, Tanfield Railway, North Yorkshire Moors Railway and Foxfield Railway.
• Throughout the 4 discs a wide collection of events are featured from many different preserved railways including special freight demonstration services, TPO services, special photo charters plus much more.
Produced by - Steaming Around Yorkshire
Running time - 332 minutes (4 discs)
Format - 16:9 Widescreen UK PAL
Blu-ray (4 discs) and DVD (4 discs)
Released - January 2018