This DVD features coverage of:
- Portarlington where we see locos hauling 6 trains of non-passenger stock and note four classes of passenger stock in a few hours.
- We review the working of three Maintenance of Way trains, including some modernised vehicles and another view of the 80 Class.
- Network Notes observes an Enterprise generator van - at last - and sees (and hears!) freight,notes new signalling, ad more.
- The Limerick Area completes our looks at the Galway to Limerick line and finds new services on the Limerick to Ballybrophy line.
- New Lines and New Stations ranges from M3 Parkway to Midleton.
- Londonderry to Coleraine visits the line as it is about to be modernised.
- Finally, we bid Farewell to the 2700 Class.
Locations featured include: Adamstown, Ballina, Ballybrophy, Ballyhale, Bellarena, Carrigtwohill, Carrick on Suir, Castlerea, Castlerock, Clara, Clonsilla, Coleraine, Cork, Dublin Connolly, Dunboyne, Ennis, Foxford, Geashill, Glounthaune, Glynn, Greenisland, Hazelhatch, Holywood, Limerick Junction, Londonderry, M3 Parkway, Magilligan, Marino, Midleton, Moira, Muine Bheag, Navan Road Parkway, Portarlington, Roscrea, Sixmilebridge, Wellington Bridge.
Produced by - Markle Associates Video
Running time - 75 Minutes approx
Format - 16:9 Widescreen