THRASH! brings you all the audio and visual entertainment you could possibly want and takes you on an unforgettable nostalgia journey.
Footage from 1990 to 2007 shows more than 150 locos working hard at full bore, many of them long since reduced to scrap.
Classes 31, 37, 47 & 56 predominate, but a total of 18 different classes feature at locations across the rail network.
- Triple-headed 20s, 31s and 37s
- a very ill 47368 at Leyland with added clag and flames in 1990
- 47712 in red postal livery
- a 37/7 rescuing a Class 60 on an oil train in 1995
- Stormy Bank comparisons with Classes 56, 59 and 60
- LoadHaul 56102 on oil
- 33035 at Reading in 1991
- Blue 31s on the North West 'Club Trains'
- Trans-Pennine liveried 47475 on a drag
- 40145 on Girvan Bank in 2007
- 26025 departing from Preston
- 50036 on an Exeter train in 1991
- D172 Ixion on tour
- 58039 making a racket on an MGR
- 20s at Chester in '91
- D1015 at Taunton
- Class 25 Tamworth Castle on Miles Platting bank in '91
- 55019 at Copy Pit in 2005
- 56091 clagging well at Doncaster in 2000
- 47376 erupting on a 1,300 tonne train
- 45112 powering through Devon
- 37099 at Abergele on ballast
- 56056 banked by 47372 in a festival of noise on the Lickey... and plenty more!
If you enjoy our 'Carry on Clagging' series you will love THRASH!
Written & Narrated by David Maxey.
This DVD includes motion menus, scene selection and the ability to turn off the commentary.
BONUS FEATURE: Front coach haulage.
Produced by - Visions International
Running time - 85 Minutes
Format - 4:3
Released - 2007