This four disc set features the following four titles:
AV531 - Braga - Porto - Douro Railway Journey (2013) 89 minutes
AV532 - Pocinho - Régua - Porto Douro River Cruise (2013) 89 minutes
AV533 - Porto Tram Tour (2013) 62 minutes
AV534 - Porto Metro & Mirandela Metro (2013) 58 minutes
• English Electric 1437 on Porto Campanhã - Braga PTG special.
• EMU activity at Porto Campanhã, Lousado & Penafiel.
• English Electric 1424 (vice steam) on Régua - Tua tourist train.
• DMU activity at Régua & the Douro Valley to Pocinho.
• 180km Douro River Cruise through five locks in two days.
• Tram 143 covering routes 22 & 18: Batalha - Massarelos.
• Tram 288 covering route 1: Passeio Alegre – Infante.
• Flashback to transport in 1988 at other city locations.
• Metro Line D Santo Ovidio - Hospital São João (over D.Luis 1 bridge).
• Metro Line A B C E Povoa de Varzim - Estádio do Dragão & branches.
• Mirandela Metro on former CP narrow gauge Carvalhais - Cachao.
• Funicular dos Guindais (built 1891) Ribeira - Batalha.
Filmed on location in June 1988 and September 2013.
Anbrico Felixjaz films do not contain any added sounds or commentary. Only sounds recorded during filming are used but location and train details are captioned on the screen.
Produced by - Anbrico Felixjaz
Running time - 298 Minutes (4 discs)
Released - March 2015