The fifth edition of the London Underground guide is now available. Fully updated for 2018, this must-have publication is without a doubt the best in its field, detailing one of the world's most complex and fascinating metro systems.
Looking at all eleven Underground lines - together with all the different types of trains which operate on the system - a complete and accurate fleet list is included. There is information about engineering trains, heritage operations and once again superb new high quality colour images are used throughout.
The book is in A5 format with line maps and a full fold-out official map of the entire system.
The book features:
• All eleven underground lines
• A full tube map - updated to 2018 (fold-out)
• Fleet lists of all trains
• Brand new colour photographs throughout
• Easy to use colour-coded sections
• A5 size
• 116 pages
• Softback, perfect bound and printed on glossy paper
• Written by Jason Cross
• ISBN - 978-1-907648-22-9
*Please note there are additional postage charges for Europe/Worldwide delivery.