Carry on Clagging 3 features 130-plus locos from 23 different classes, all of them hard at work on Britain's private railways.
This time we visit a number of lines and locations that haven't appeared before in the Clagging series, alongside the established favourites, so sit back and enjoy Britain's diesel heritage in spectacular action!
- 31119 at Embsay
- D5310 and 26024 at Bo'ness
- D7628 at Levisham
- 27066 visiting the Gloucestershire and Warwickshire Railway
- A flaming 37906 at the East Lancs Railway as well as shots from the Severn Valley and Swanage
- An unusual view of 47270 at Yarwell Junction
- 46010 at Llangollen
- 47306 on the incline at Bodmin
- The return of 50015; D832 at the West Somerset
- D212 at the MRC
- 40145 in blue and green
- D8 at Peak Rail
- The very claggy D182 on the Moors
- 45041 at Burrs
- Action from our adopted Battlefield Line including 37905, 31101, 47640 and 37227
- Triple-headed Class 14s and Class 20s
- Pullman-liveried 73101 on the SVR
- D2246 on the climb out of Staverton
- D8154 in fine form at the GCR(N)
- D9009 and D6700 heading for Goathland
- 50042 and 37142 pair up at Bodmin
- 20110 and D7612 at the South Devon
- D1023 erupting at Grosmont
- A pair of 'Grids' at the Nene Valley
- All six 'Deltics' in action including D9016 at the East Lancs and Cheddleton
- D1010 and D1015 paired at West Somerset
- A selection from the EWS 1999 East Lancs gala including the outrageous 37351, plus 56006, 33202 and 47306
- 37254s debut at the Spa Valley
- D6515 at Corfe Castle
- D6737 at the K&WVR
- 33065 at High Rocks
- D7076 at Beck Hole
- The return of 37109
- A selection of bonkers Beer-exes rounds off the programme.
Other featured locos include 25059, 27001, D5054, 37314, 37518, D6566, 31270, D821, 31108, D1013, D5830, 45112, 40135, 33063, D4, 50049, 47292, 56003 and many more.
Written and narrated by David Maxey.
Features: Motion menus, scene selection and commentary off button.
Produced by - Visions International
Running time - 88 Minutes