Now into its sixth year of publication the 2018 UK Light Rail and Tram Museum Guide has been fully revised with new features and brand new images.
With full details of the fleet and route changes to the systems in Birmingham, Blackpool and Dublin, this must-have publication once again provides a plethora of information on the current tram and light rail scene. From humble museums and static displays right through to the major modern systems of Docklands, Manchester and Edinburgh and the Heritage tramways of the Isle of Man and even Cliff lifts, this guide contains them all.
The book features:
• Ten light rail and tramway systems
• Five other traditional tram systems
• Eight museum lines
• Fourteen Cliff Lifts
• Route maps for every system
• Fleet lists of all vehicles
• Operational dates and tram times
• Brand new top quality colour photographs throughout
• Ticket and website details
• Softback, perfect bound and printed on glossy paper
• Easy to use colour-coded sections
• A5 size
• 116 pages
• Written by TRAMS magazine editor Nick Meskell with photography by Jason Cross
• ISBN - 978-1-907648-23-6
*Please note there are additional postage charges for Europe/Worldwide delivery.