British Railways Standard Pacifics features steam locomotives in the Britannia, Duke of Gloucester, and Clan classes.There are photographs of every Britannia class locomotive, the Duke of Gloucester and all the Clan class engines.
• A book of this nature has not been seen before.
• There is a considerable number of evocative colour pictures as well as an abundance of pin-sharp black and white images.
• The total number of pictures is around 300.
• The captions are well-researched and informative.
• The Britannia class locomotives are seen in various locations up and down the country: in London, the West Country, East Anglia, North West, Yorkshire and many other areas. The Clan Class are mainly seen operating in Scotland but a few are seen south of the Border.
• Many engines are depicted undertaking a variety of duties as well as being captured on shed. Several are seen on works and on the scrap line.
• The book will be of interest to both rail enthusiasts and social historians alike.
• Author - Peter Tuffrey
• 192 pages
• Size - 273 x 215 mm
• ISBN - 978-1-912101-76-4
• Published - 2018
The price is £26.50 (including £1.50 p&p) for UK delivery - or £25 if bought direct from The Blackpool Tram Shop. (Please note due to the size and weight of this book, there are additional charges for delivery to Europe and the rest of the world).