The TRAVYS line network has two gauges (normal gauge and narrow gauge). The trains travel to rural areas in the Jura. The short route from Orbe to Chavornay, on the other hand, meets the feeder to the SBB line Biel / Bienne - Lausanne and leads through an industrial area.
• Vallorbe - Le Brassus (35'24 ")
• Le Brassus - Vallorbe (35'43 ")
• Orbe - Chavornay (8'23 ")
• Sainte Croix - Yverdon-les-Bains (34'16 ")
• TRAVYS (Transports Vallée de Joux, Yverdon-les-Bains, Sainte Croix)
• SBB (Swiss Federal Railways)
Filmed during 2011.
*Please note: These titles contain German-language descriptions, narration and on-screen captions.
Produced by - Perren
Duration - 113 minutes (1h 53')
Format: 16:9 widescreen
Released - 2012