Now into its seventh year of publication the 2019 UK Light Rail and Tram Museum Guide has been fully revised and updated, with brand new images and information throughout.
With full details of the fleet and route changes to the systems in Birmingham, Blackpool and Manchester this must-have publication once again provides a plethora of information on the current tram and light rail scene. From static displays in museums, right through to the major modern systems of Docklands, Manchester and Edinburgh. Plus the Volks Electric Railway and Great Orme Tramway and even Cliff lifts, this guide contains them all. New this year includes a 2018-review of the main systems and sites and an extended feature on six Cliff lifts.
The book features:
• Ten light rail and tramway systems
• Five other traditional tram systems
• Eight museum lines
• Fourteen Cliff Lifts
• Route maps for every system
• Fleet lists of all vehicles
• Operational dates and tram times
• Brand new top quality colour photographs throughout
• Ticket and website details
• Softback, perfect bound and printed on glossy paper
• Easy to use colour-coded sections
• A5 size
• 120 pages
• Written by TRAMS magazine editor Nick Meskell with photography by Jason Cross
Price: £11.95 (including delivery)
*Please note there are additional postage charges for Europe/Worldwide delivery.