100% action. No commentary.
• Restoration at Bridgnorth. 1984-1989.
• Re-naming Ceremony at Kidderminster Town Station on 16th April 1989 with Viscount Garnock and Robert Reid (BR Chairman).
• Footplate and lineside journey from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth taken in 1989.
• Main line journey to Fort William in July 1989 seen on the Welsh Marches and the Settle & Carlisle line.
• July 1989 Fort William-Mallaig. The loco is seen on the line it was designed for the first time in 30 years.
• August 1990 Settle & Carlisle southbound and then onwards to Hereford. Severn Valley Goods Train. In this sequence we filmed on the footplate and brake van in 1990.
• On 17th & 18th February 1990 the loco worked charter trains from Marylebone to Carlisle.
• 25th February 1990 saw a southbound run over the S&C.
• On 7th August 1994 the loco worked a double header with LNER K1 2005 over the West Highland line as part of the Centenary Celebrations of the opening of the line in 1884.
• The 10th August 1994 saw the same pair work a special train from Mallaig to Fort William.
• 18th March 2007 saw the loco return to the main line after overhaul. Now in BR Black livery and re-numbered 61994.
• 10th April 2007 double-heading with 60009 Union of South Afica from Perth to Inverness.
• 11th April 2007 Inverness-Kyle of Lochalsh-Inverness.
• 14th April 2007 double-heading with 60009 from Inverness to Perth.
• 18th May 2008 Edinburgh-Cowdenbeath-Edinburgh.
• 11th April 2009 Inverness-Kyle of Lochalsh.
• 26th September 2009 seen on Rannoch Moor.
• 27th September 2009 seen in Monessie Gorge.
• 12th April 2010 Inverness-Kyle of Lochalsh.
• 19th April 2011 Inverness-Kyle of Lochalsh.
• 18th August 2012 Preston-Settle-Carlisle-Preston.
• 13th September 2012 Bedlington-Darlington.
• 30th March 2013 seen on the epic climb to Huntcliffe banked by K1 2005.
• 12th June 2013 Lancaster-Settle-Carlisle-Lancaster.
• 27th April 2011 Fort William-Edinburgh.
• 19th October 2013 seen on a Photographic Charter at Rannoch Viaduct.
• The Jacobite 2014 Fort William to Mallaig.
• 20th October 2014 Photographic Charter from Mallaig to Fort William.
Produced by - PSOV
Running time - 150 minutes approx
Released - April 2020