London - Scotland by Steam and many Classic Car Rides
Disc 1: London Kings Cross - NYMR
• Kings Cross to York by A4 60009 (inc footplate), York to Scarborough - 46115 / 35018.
• Scarborough resort, plus ride on Peasholme Park Minature Railway.
• Jaguar S Type to Burnby Hall, Banden Plas to Historic Town of Beverley.
• Sunbeam to NYMR Vintage Vehicle Weekend, Cars/Music/Steam action inc footplate, plus visit of 60103 Flying Scotsman.
Disc 2: Driffield - York - Edinburgh - Mallaig.
• Driffield Steam Fair - Many Engines, Cavalcade to town centre, Steam car ride etc.
• Humber to East Kirkby Air Museum, Airshow inc BBMF, Flying Fortress, Lancaster.
• Austin to Humber Bridge & Hull, Culture 2017 events, 60163 Tornado to York.
• York - Edinburgh - A4 60009, Daimier to Beamish Museum, Rolls Royce back.
• Edinburgh - Fort William - Mallaig by 62005/45407. Worlds most scenic railway journey.
Produced by - Ian Wolstencroft
Running time - 240 minutes (4 hours - 2 discs)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Released - 2022