It's back! Bigger, thicker and packed with more information than ever before, here is the release of the fourth edition of the London Underground guide!
Detailing one of the world's most complex and fascinating metro systems, it looks at all eleven Underground lines, together with all the different types of trains which operate on the system including a full fleet list. There is information about engineering trains, heritage operations and once again superb new high quality colour images are used throughout.
The book is in A5 format with line maps and a full fold-out official map of the entire system.
The book features:
• All eleven underground lines
• A full tube map - updated to 2017 (fold-out)
• Fleet lists of all trains
• Brand new colour photographs throughout
• Easy to use colour-coded sections
• A5 size
• 172 pages
• Softback, perfect bound and printed on glossy paper
• Written by Jason Cross
• ISBN - 978-1-907648-18-2