This DVD is the sequel to the 'S-Bahn Zürich I' DVD. Again, we are on routes in the Zurich area that are mainly used by S-Bahn trains.
As a detour, we take a trip on the S29 through the Zurich wine country from Winterthur to Stein am Rhein. This route runs through a rural area, but is still part of the Zurich S-Bahn network. The S29 is operated by the Thurbo transport company. Thurbo is a subsidiary of SBB and the canton of Thurgau.
• S6 Baden – Zurich HB (31'47")
• S14 Hinwil – Zurich HB (28'41")
• S3 Wetzikon – Zurich HB (30'48")
• S8 Zurich HB – Effretikon (18'02")
• S29 Winterthur – Stein am Rhein (33'47")
SBB (Swiss Federal Railways)
*Please note: These titles contain German-language descriptions, narration and on-screen captions.
Produced by - Perren
Duration - 2 hours 23 minutes
Format: 16:9 widescreen
Filmed: 2012 and 2013