The second instalment of our acclaimed Carry On Clagging series features another batch of diesel locos behaving badly.
We bring you the very best action from the country's private lines with a fabulous cast of Westerns, Deltics, 50s, 40s, 44s, 45s, 46s, 20s, Cromptons, 24s, 25s, 26s, 14s, 37s, 47s, 27s, 31s, 'Hymeks' and Warships.
90+ heritage locos from 19 different classes at full throttle, including:
- 56003 storming out of Bury
- Class 25 D5185 throwing its toys out of the pram on the GCR
- 37003 at Wensleydale and Weardale Railways
- 33116's smoking first run in preservation
- 40145 waking up the neighbours on the ELR 'ski-slope'
- Western D1023 and Deltic 55019 top and tailing at the SVR
- Class 20s D8048 and D8098 erupting out of Loughborough
- D431 on full power at the SVR
- 46045 darkening the sky at Butterley
- 27066 at Wansford
- 31130 charging out of Market Bosworth
- 37075 darkening the sky on the Wirksworth incline
- D5207 clagging well at the North Norfolk
- 26024 powering along the East Lancs Heywood link
- 44004 on Goathland bank
- Hymek D7017 thrashing away from Irwell Vale
- A pair of 14s at Orton Mere
- 55022 on both engines at Summerseat
- Warships D821 and D832 motoring at Ewood Bridge
- 45060 storming out of Ropley
- Other locos playing loud and dirty - 50027, 25313, 33019, D1041, 37255, 47244, D9009, 27001, D7076, 33117, D6732, 50049, D8, 20142, E6005 and E6006, D1013, 31101, 40012, D8137, D123, D444, 50015, 31435, 46010, 45112, 25265, D5061, 37215, D335
- All this . . . plus much more.
This DVD includes motion menus, scene selection, an interactive clip quiz and the ability to turn off the commentary. Written and narrated by David Maxey.
Produced by - Visions International
Running time - 83 Minutes
Format - 4:3
Released - 2005