London's Heritage 2 features more than 100 working buses from twenty-two different types that once pounded the streets of the capital. In addition, there are extended features on the last Routemaster built, RML2760, and a stunning array of buses working Route 76 as part of Tottenham garage’s centenary celebrations.
As you would expect, all variants of the Routemaster, from the standard RM to the RML and RMC are covered in depth, as well as prototypes RM1 and RML3. Numerous RTs in their various forms also feature, along with types that traditionally receive lesser billing than the icons. Older vehicles still, such as the G Type and NS Type, also have their place on this DVD alongside more modern buses such as the Titan and the Olympian. Single-deckers like the RF and the GS feature prominently as they each celebrate significant anniversaries in 2012/13. And there are Merlins, Leyland National and Leyland Tiger too.
Filmed at numerous locations, including Alton, Brooklands, Duxford, East Grinstead, Hertford, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, North Weald, South Mimms, Walthamstow, Weybridge, Wisley and The City of London, the action is non-stop. If you love a drop of London nostalgia, this is the DVD for you.
Features: Motion menus & scene selection.
Written & Narrated by David Maxey
Produced by - Visions International
Running time - 76 Minutes
Customers also bought
Browse DVD Producers
Search by Price
- Riding the Carlisle Log Train
- Riding the Cumbrian Coast: Cab Ride - Carlisle to Preston
- Big Freight 9
- Riding the DRS Inverness Intermodal - Cab Ride: Mossend to Inverness via the Highland Mainline
- Riding the DRS Aberdeen Intermodal - Cab Ride: Aberdeen to Grangemouth
- A Journey on the Inspection Saloon - Willesden to Ashford
- Big Freight 10
- Big Freight 8
- Riding the Tyne Valley: Carlisle to York
- Riding the South West Log Train - Part 1
Multi Discs & Box Sets