If you have trouble playing one of our DVDs, please telephone or email us to discuss the matter as we may be able to advise you. In the event you need to return an item which is incompatible with your equipment, these returns are at the consumer’s cost. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery. Please return the items to Videoscene, PO Box 243, Lytham St Annes, FY8 9DE. Please include the following information: your name and address, order number, reason for return and the date on which you received it.
If you return a DVD which is found by us to be fault-free (ie. it plays perfectly in our Sony and Panasonic players) we will consider your equipment incompatible with the DVD and will exchange it for goods of equal value. If any DVD is found to be faulty we will send a new copy of the same item and your return postage will be refunded.
Browse DVD Producers
Search by Price
- Riding the Cumbrian Coast: Cab Ride - Carlisle to Preston
- Riding the DCR Ballast Train - Shap Quarry to Derby
- Riding the Carlisle Log Train
- Riding the DRS Inverness Intermodal - Cab Ride: Mossend to Inverness via the Highland Mainline
- Riding the Colas Oil Train - Preston to Lindsey
- Big Freight 7
- Big Freight 9
- Big Freight 11
- Riding the DRS Aberdeen Intermodal - Cab Ride: Aberdeen to Grangemouth
- A Journey on the Inspection Saloon - Willesden to Ashford
Multi Discs & Box Sets